A group of prominent U.S. senators is coming to the defense of a highly decorated Air Force colonel who could be booted out of the military over his religious views on same-sex marriage.
Workers and students who express their opinion in favor of Christian principles or in opposition to the LGBT or abortion agendas now risk being fired from their jobs or expelled from academic programs.
TRUTH BOMBS: Mainstream immorality.
ARTICLE: Executives at Disney Channel — and pro-gay groups — have given their stamp of approval for a coming-out tale for tweens on “Andi Mack.”
The second season of Disney’s coming-of-age show will feature a creative milestone that was pre-screened by such groups as the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) and PFLAG.
The series, which stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee, follows her character’s “uncharted course of self-discovery.”
“Everyone involved in the show takes great care in ensuring that it’s appropriate for all audiences and sends a powerful message about inclusion and respect for humanity,” the company said in a statement on Thursday via its ABC News subsidiary.
A United Kingdom news organization, Mirror Online, reported Sunday that 50 children per week in Britain are visiting sex change clinics.
What did the report say?
- The Mirror published information by some experts who said that the number of referrals to sex change clinics is on the rise due to “the growing acceptance of gender issues.”
- Children as young as 4 years old are now telling their parents that they want to change their gender.
- The children visiting the clinics are reportedly unhappy with the body they were born with.
- According to the Mirror, the number of children visiting Britain’s sex change specialist clinic — The Gender Identity Development Service — has seen an increase of 24 percent in the past six months.
- The Mirror reported that in 2017, two children seen at the clinic were 4 years old, four children were 5 years old, and 17 children were 6 years old.
- In 2009, there were 97 children referred to the clinic.
- In the 2016-17 school year, 2,016 children were referred to the clinic.
- For the 2017-18 school year, experts anticipate the figure to climb to 2,600.
ARTICLE: The DeKalb County School District in Georgia is facing backlash after a “sexual identity” assignment was given to the sixth graders of Lithonia Middle School.